Gathering In Person For Worship
Governor Abbott has modified the guidelines for churches to meet as essential services and those guidelines take precedence statewide. So, with that said, we plan to gather for worship Sunday, April 26th, 2020 and subsequent Sundays with the following measures to ensure that our people are well-protected. However, if you are uncomfortable about gathering in person for worship, please do not feel pressure to attend. Stay home. We will be offering the livestream on our website here and YouTube at 10:30 am.
- We are asking all those saints over 65, or with underlying at risk health conditions (diabetes, etc.) to remain at home until a time we deem the risk has abated. We will follow this closely in the coming weeks.
- If you are not feeling well, running a fever or have a cough, please stay at home.
- Our fellowship time at 10:00 am will be outside. Please do not shake hands or hug and make sure you maintain 6’ of distance.
- No coffee or breakfast will be served. Please feel free to bring your own coffee from home.
- There will be no Equipping Hour, nursery or children’s church.
- At 10:20, we will admit people into the gymnasium by family units. Please utilize the hand sanitizer provided for you at the entrance.
- Seating will be in clusters and arranged by family. This seating arrangement will remain the same week by week to minimize any risk.
- Upon completion of the service, we will dismiss you by family for fellowship in the parking lot. Please again utilize the hand sanitizer at the door on your way out.
See below for an example of the seating arrangements for Sunday, April 26th, 2020.
Looking forward to worshipping with you Sundays!