1) Who are you?
Metro Bible Church was originally a church plant of Denton Bible Church. Metro Bible’s pastor is Rodney C. Brown, Jr, a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary. Metro operates under the authority and leadership of its local elder board.
2) What do you base your beliefs on?
Metro Bible is built on the foundation of the Holy Bible. We believe the Bible is inspired by God, without error in the original manuscripts, and sufficient to be our sole source of direction and authority. To find out our specific beliefs, please see our doctrinal statement.
3) Where do you meet?
Please see our Contact Us page.
4) When do you meet?
Equipping Hour begins at 9:00 AM, and the Sunday Worship Service follows at 10:30 AM.
5) What do you have for our children?
- Infants/Toddlers: We have a nursery available for newborn through potty-trained.
- Children’s Ministry: Metro Kids ministry uses gospel saturated lessons to teach our children up to 5th grade and support and encourage the Parents.
- Jr./Sr. High Student Ministries: Under the authority of the church and the parents, we seek to intentionally train our students to be wholly devoted followers of Christ.
6) Does Metro Bible have any Small Groups?
Yes we do! We have various small groups meeting throughout the DFW area during the week. For more info on our small groups, please see our Small Group page.
7) What is your service like?
Our music seeks to glorify God rather than cater to a certain genre. If the words are God-exalting, we use the song whether it is a hymn or contemporary in nature. The sermons are expositional which means the pastor takes the main idea of the text and makes it the main idea of the sermon. We preach verse by verse through various books of the Bible.
8) How do I become a member?
We have new members’ classes periodically. These provide an opportunity to learn more about Metro and to find out what membership is all about. Be listening to the announcements for the next class. See our Covenant Membership page.